Just random questions today...it's been a long couple days. To put it simply, it is becoming the life story of Marie that I seem to always come out as "second best." It's been that way since maybe middle school? Just getting really tired of it all...
Anyway, questions, shall we?
1. What's your favorite candy bar?
I really like Three Musketeers...but Swedish Fish take the top spot for regular candy.
2. What's the last movie you saw?
In theaters it was We're the Millers (really funny, highly recommend it.) On TV, I'm watching The A-Team right now.
3. How many books are you reading right now?
Currently I'm reading two. Winter's Bone (reading for free at Barnes and Noble on my Nook when I get there) and The Mortal Instruments: City of Ashes (the second in the series. I finished the first one earlier today, but need to see the movie again before I write my comparison review. They're quite different from each other. That will probably be posted in a few days, so stay tuned!)
4. What are you looking the most forward to in September?
I'm going to the Toronto Gluten Free Expo in the middle of the month. I was really excited about it primarily because it's at the same time as the Toronto International Film Festival, and I was hoping that some of my favorite actors and actresses would be there promoting movies that they were going to be in coming up, but sadly their movies aren't being shown there, or at least they're not on the schedule. But I'm still excited about getting to try and learning about new products coming out that will make being gluten free even better.
5. What would you do with $100 right now?
Buy new clothes and books. Most of my autumn clothes are too big now. (Yup, this girl now can buy jeans at the regular stores, and they're not even the largest size available in the store! Woo hoo!)
6. What are your plans for the holiday weekend?
Well...I'm working tonight. All day today I read my book and slept on and off, oh and complained about my mouth hurting (I had a root canal redone Thursday for the third time...tired of this tooth hurting!) Tomorrow, I'm finishing up redoing my bathroom. Already, I've taken down the wallpaper, painted, gotten rid of the 1960s vanity, lights and mirror, and had a new medicine cabinet and lights put in. One more coat of paint should totally do it, thank goodness! And Monday...no clue yet what's in the cards.
No comments:
Post a Comment