- Age: 31...but I still feel like maybe 25?
- Where I’m from: B-lo, NY
- Where I would like to live: For all the complaints about Buffalo, we all for the most part really do like it here. Sure, I would like somewhere warmer more of the year, but I wouldn't want to have to deal with potential weather disasters that tend to come with those areas.
- Favourite food: I could eat Chipotle any day of the week.
- Religion: Lutheran
- Sexual orientation: Straight
- Single/taken: Single...I'm convinced that I'm "the one"
- Favourite book: hahaha There are way too many of these to choose just one.
- Eye colour: Dark Brown
- Favourite movie: "Silver Linings Playbook" has officially taken this spot from "Pride and Prejudice"...though they're both really good.
- Favourite TV show: "Modern Family" and I really like the new "Dracula" series
- Favourite band/singer: I like Taylor Swift lyrics, but not really her songs for their music. I love Josh Groban...the man is brilliant!
- Random fact about me: I read far too much. My Nook is always with me. I wish that I trusted myself to not drop it while in the bathtub even, cause I would read then too.
- Favourite day of the year: Christmas = Magic
- Favourite colour: Green and Yellow...it's a pretty even tie.
- If I have any pets: I have Taurus. He is awesome. You wish your dog were as cool as mine.
- What I’m listening to right now: the new "Catching Fire" soundtrack...BUY IT!
- What’s my ringtone: I used to have it as "Weasley Stomp" from "Harry Potter," but iPhone recently updated its software and now it won't let me choose any of my songs as ringtones anymore? Very upset with this Apple...very upset...
- Favourite male character from a TV show: Jack Bourdain from "Kitchen Confidential"...it got taken off the air way too soon back in 2005...but I have it on DVD and it's great! (You can, or at least you could, watch it all for free on Hulu if you want to check it out.)
- Favourite female character from a TV show: Jess from "New Girl"
- What my name means: Here's where we have some controversy...it can mean one of two things: bitter seas OR blessed one. Let's go with the second one, shall we?
- Favourite superhero: Iron Man...since I guess Loki doesn't count as a hero?
- Celebrity crush: My future husband who doesn't know it yet...Bradley Cooper
19 November 2013
Random Questions
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment