31 March 2014

Harry Potter About Me Survey

Cause I'm bored…

  • Harry Potter:Tell us about a scar on your body
  • I got my very first scar when I was a day old. It's on my left hand. I was born with a mole there (just a little one) and they decided to remove it. Needless to say, now I have a ton of them, and that one came back on top of the little scar.
  • Hermione Granger:What is your favorite book, how many times have you read it, and why do you love it?
  • Oooh…there are so many. Pride and Prejudice probably is one of my favorites, and I've read it four times.
  • Ron Weasley:Something you're afraid of?
  • Spiders, just like Ron Weasley actually.
  • Luna Lovegood:One thing that makes you different from everyone else.
  • Hmmm…well I'm sure others are like this too and that I'm not the only one, but I'm the only person that I know who doesn't get hungry watching Food Network. In fact, it works opposite…it's like I am eating while I watch it.
  • Fred Weasley:Can you do any magic tricks? What is the best one you can do? If you can't do any, what's the best one you've seen?
  • I can make it look like my thumb got cut in half. That's about as good as it gets.
  • George Weasley:What is the best prank you've ever played on someone?
  • Recently I got a text from a stranger wanting to know where I was, that I was late to the party, blah blah blah. I came up with this whole story and texted it back to them, and they believed me. This lasted about five minutes and then I felt bad and came clean. At least to me it was funny.
  • Neville Longbottom:Tell us an embarrassing story.
  • Walking up to the risers at a chorus concert in middle school, I tripped on an electrical cord, in front of the entire school.
  • Narcissa Malfoy:Do you have a good relationship with your family? Who are you closest to?
  • Some of my family, yes. My mom and I are really close.
  • Voldemort:If you were to create a Horcrux(s), what would it be and why?
  • My Nook…it holds so much of what makes me, me.
  • Bellatrix Lestrange:Have you ever loved someone who could never love you back?
  • Umm…my husband who doesn't know that he's my husband, Bradley Cooper…duh! Seriously though, yes.
  • Ginny Weasley:Have you ever been in love with an unexpected person?
  • I guess in hind sight, yeah?
  • Hedwig:If you went to Hogwarts, what kind of pet would you bring? (ex: cat, owl, rat, frog)
  • Owl…definitely an owl.
  • Draco Malfoy:Is it better to be feared or to be loved?
  • I want someone to love me so much that they fear losing me.
  • Rubeus Hagrid:What is your favorite mystical creature?
  • A griffin…love those!
  • Dolores Umbridge:Make a list of rules that your family (or whoever you choose) would have to follow if you made the rules.
  • No nagging or fighting over stupid stuff. Respect each other. That's it.
  • Lucius Malfoy:What is your most prized possession?
  • The picture of my dad - I only have one.
  • Molly Weasley:What is the proudest moment of your life?
  • Getting inducted into Alpha Sigma Nu (the international Jesuit honor society) would probably be one of them…at least the first one I can think of. It was a really big deal for me, and totally unexpected, but a real honor.
  • Dobby:Who are you most loyal to?
  • My family.
  • Sirius Black:Have you ever been accused of doing something you didn't do?
  • Yes…many times.
  • Argus Filch:What's the worst job you've ever had?
  • Cold calling for donations for muscular dystrophy…I lasted two days.
  • Dudley Dursley:How many presents do you usually receive on your birthday?
  • Honestly, I've never counted.
  • Peter Pettigrew:Are you a leader or a follower?
  • It really depends on what it involves. Probably more a leader though, unless it's uncomfortable social situations. After all, I graduated from Canisius twice…where leaders are made.
  • Cedric Diggory:Have you ever had a near death experience?
  • Not that I'm aware of or recall.
  • Albus Dumbledore:What is the greatest obstacle you have ever overcome in your life?
  • Compared to what others have to deal with, I really don't feel like I've had to overcome any obstacles. Ultimately, I've been lucky.
  • Minerva McGonagall:What is your favorite spell?
  • Expecto Patronum.
  • Severus Snape:Are you a trustworthy person?
  • I like to think so.
  • Remus Lupin:If you transform into any one animal or creature, which one would it be?
  • Probably a dog, but not a werewolf. Just a fun rowdy dog.
  • Uncle Vernon:What is your favorite day of the week?
  • Sundays are nice.
  • Mad Eye Moody:Who is the bravest person you know?
  • My mom. She dealt with so much and came out on top by the end of things (presently.)
  • Arthur Weasley:What do you think is the best "muggle" invention?
  • Vaccinations are pretty great. Most of us would be dead without them.
  • Professor Sprout:What is your favourite class that is offered at Hogwarts?
  • I think I'd be pretty good at Potions, even though I stink at making them on Pottermore.
  • Nymphadora Tonks:If you could change one thing about your appearance what would it be?
  • I'd be thinner/fitter. But I'm getting there, so yeah...
  • Moaning Mertyl:What is something that always makes you cry?
  • Watching The Notebook, which is why I refuse to watch it ever again after the one time.
  • James Potter:Would you risk your life to save someone you truly love?
  • I think I would, so long as I could trust that they would do the same for me.
  • Lily Potter:What color eyes do you have?
  • Really dark brown…and around the outer edges, they're almost black.
  • Professor Trelawney:Have you ever dreamt something was going to happen and then it happened?
  • Probably the most famous time this happened for me, I had dreams of Abu Simbel in Egypt a few times months before finding out that I was going to Egypt. It wasn't even like I was planning on going since it was a contest winning trip.
  • Mr. Ollivander:What would your wand look like?
  • I'm too lazy to go on Pottermore to find out the exact description of what I "tested" as having. I like to think that it would be long (since I'm tall,) unicorn hair for the core, ash wood (I'm stubborn,) and have stars carved on it. 
  • Lavender Brown:Who is the last person who texted and have you ever had a crush on them?
  • My best friend Dana…no crush.
  • Cho Chang:If you were on the Quidditch team, what position would you play?
  • Seeker. Cause I'm awesome like that.
  • Aunt Petunia:What is your favorite flower?
  • Tulips…yellow ones in particular.

No comments:

Post a Comment