17 November 2012

Six Question Saturdays: Thankfulness

In recognition of Thanksgiving being Thursday...here we go. These are not questions, but six things that I'm thankful for. I really can't stand when people on FaceBook do this for every day in November...sure, we're all thankful for small things. But to flash it for everyone, well...I'm not much a fan. Six is a much more manageable number for me, so I'll stick with that. They're broad ideas anyway. So...in no particular order...

1. I'm thankful for my health. Sure, I have to follow a strict diet in order to stay healthy, but there is amazing food out there now that is gluten free, and I'll follow a diet any day than have to battle some of the illnesses out there that can affect people.

2. I'm thankful for a job that I love. And even more thankful that I'll be switching to full time again after Thanksgiving Break within the district.

3. I'm thankful to have a nice roof over my head with heat, water, comfortable furnishings, and warm thoughts and feelings.

4. I'm thankful for my dog, Taurus. He's my best little guy in the world, my best friend. Yes...my dog is my best friend...

5. I'm thankful for my family. My mom and grandma, my (absentee) brothers, yeah...

6. I'm thankful for my true friends...I don't have many of them, as I'm picky with who I'll truly associate with and let into my life, but the ones who are here are absolutely amazing and wonderful.

I hope you have a blessed and happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment