26 January 2013

Six Question Saturdays: It's Not Unusual...

I'm trying to figure out where all of the readers come from on here. 12 views today alone, but it won't show where they're coming from. Show yourselves!!!!!!

Taking this from Aleisha and adding one more question to it, cause I'm tired. Yes, it was Regents week at school, but my brain is fried after working on my SLOs (student learning objectives...where we attempt to predict what our students will get on the end of the year 85 question multiple choice and short answer exam based off of how well they did on a 20 multiple choice question test at the "beginning" (AKA December) of the year.) 16 pages later, it's done, and let's just hope it gets approved so I don't have to rewrite it all. Cause yeah...teachers should be graded out of 100% with these kind of things...we're totally 100% responsible for how well our students learn. *please note extreme sarcasm*

1. What’s the most surprising or unusual thing to be found in your wallet, purse, or backpack?

I love when I find money in credit union envelopes that I didn't know I had...but that's not really unusual. Umm...I still have sand from Egypt in the purse I used there.

2. What’s the most surprising or unusual thing to be found on your computer’s hard drive?

Some of the music that I have is really surprising...

3. What’s the most interesting thing hanging on your walls?

In my room? I have a papyrus painting from Egypt, a Snow White painting, a Degas painting, and two paintings done by Surapa the elephant at the Buffalo Zoo.

4. What’s the most uncharacteristic thing in your fridge?

Uncharacteristic? Meaning that it doesn't belong in the fridge under normal circumstances? Candles and aloe vera gel.

5. What’s something you’ve done in the past year that you thought was going to be awful but turned out pretty good?

Working at the Science Museum...I wasn't sure how much I would like it, but now I volunteer there every once in a while during the year and hope to go back there to work during the summer months again. The group that I got to work with is awesome!

6. What's something that you're thinking of doing now that is unusual for you?

I'm contemplating joining up on Match.com...seriously. I'm through with POF.com and other free sites, because they seem more like for hookups that I'm not looking for. I'm wanting something serious, and wondering if a paid site is more along that speed. But at the same time, I don't want to pay that much for nothing to come of it, you know?

No comments:

Post a Comment