12 January 2013

Six Question Saturdays: Randomness

Random today...

1. If you could vacation anywhere in the world, where would you want to go?

Bali and the rest of Indonesia. I want to see the jungles, the crystal clear water, the temples, and all the rest of it!


2. What ability or skill do you wish you had?

Hmm...it would be nice to tell whether people are lying to me or not. That way, I could pick out the fake people and kick them to the side.


3. What was the last thing you drank?

Well, I'm currently drinking a glass of water. But if we're looking for past tense, it would have to be a Tim Hortons caramel latte.


4. What was your least favorite subject in school?

This all depended...I never was a fan of math, until I reached calculus and it just made sense. I hated required reading in English class, but I love to read so I don't really dislike English. I did hate economics and chemistry...let's go with those two.


5. What's the biggest problem facing the world in your opinion?

People's lack of taking responsibility for their actions. Everyone wants to play the blame game, and it does nothing but constantly have it be a circle of fake guilt. Nothing actually gets done then.


6. What is your dream car?

I think that Aston Martins are absolutely awesome...though I'll never be able to afford one. Rolls Royces scream greatness too. My dad had one, and he was great. Again, they're another kind of car that I will never be able to afford. I'd love to have a Mercedes Benz someday though, and that might eventually in many years be possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment